Digestive System Home > Sunitinib
- This medication comes in the form of a capsule. It is usually taken by mouth once a day.
- You can take sunitinib with or without food.
- Sunitinib should be swallowed whole. Do not crush, chew, cut, or open the capsules.
- Try to take your dose at the same time each day to keep an even level of the drug in your bloodstream. Taking it at the same time will also help you remember to take it.
- Do not drink grapefruit juice or eat grapefruit while taking this medication.
- For sunitinib to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed.
- The reason you are taking it
- How you respond to it
- Other medications you may be taking.