Digestive System Home > RotaTeq
What Should I Tell My Child's Healthcare Provider?
- A history of intussusception (a problem where one part of the bowel moves into the next)
- Diarrhea or vomiting
- A blood disorder
- A gastrointestinal (digestive) problem or condition
- An immune-suppressing condition such as HIV or AIDS, diabetes, or cancer
- Had any sort of a reaction to any vaccine in the past
- Any relatives or other close contact with a weakened immune system
- Any allergies, including allergies to foods, dyes, or preservatives.