Digestive System Home > Rectiv
Side Effects of RectivJust like any medicine, Rectiv may cause side effects. However, not everyone who uses the drug will experience problems. In fact, most people tolerate it quite well.
Drug InteractionsRectiv can react with several other medications (see Rectiv Drug Interactions).
- Low blood pressure (hypotension)
- Increased intracranial pressure
- Heart problems of any kind
- Any allergies, including to food, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Rectiv and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Rectiv and Breastfeeding).